Have you imagined a life that puts YOU in control over diabetes?
A life where diabetes is merely an inconvenience?
Successful diabetes management is part mindset, part technique.
You'll learn about BOTH the mindset AND technical details
required for low carb living & diabetes management in our brand new online course,
Real Life Low Carb
Practical Steps for a Healthier, Happier Life with Diabetes
Who is this course for?
You want to reduce your A1c and improve your health, but don't know where to start.
You've heard about low carb for diabetes management and are curious about the details.
You want more information about low carb to supplement what you've learned online.
Maybe you've read Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution book (or tried to) but were overwhelmed with the details.
You're following low carb but still are not where you want to be with commitment and blood sugar levels.
You (or a loved one) have been recently diagnosed with type 1, type 2, LADA or gestational diabetes and you want to know all the options available to you.
You're sick of people selling products and gimmicks that you have to keep buying month after month in order to achieve/maintain success.
You want to feel better physically AND feel supported through your low carb journey.
If any of these descriptions fit you, you're in the right place. Thanks for being here!
This course is not for you if:
You're happy with your current weight and A1c levels.
You've been eating low carb/following Dr. Richard K. Bernstein's plan for a while & have great results.
You have no questions about what you should and SHOULD NOT be eating.
Commitment and daily discipline are not a problem for you.
You feel completely supported and empowered with your current diabetes management routine.
IN this course, YOU'll Learn:
Not just the nuts and bolts of low carb (Although we cover that, too), but ALSO...
- Goal-setting with specific, actionable steps
- Shifting your mindset
- Personal accountability
- Tips & tricks to success
- What to focus on FIRST to ensure this is a permanent change to improved health
REAL LIFE LOW CARB Includes:
1) What is possible. Envisioning your ideal health
- Where you are now & where you want to be
- Goal-setting & making it real in your mind
2) My 16-yeaR-journey with type 1 diabetes
- My personal history of rebellion against diabetes, depression, fear, search for answers, resistance & finally change
3) Basics of Dr. Richard K. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution book
The (simple yet incredible) 'Law of Small Numbers'
Protein, carbohydrates and fat in our diets, and how to calculate what you need
The Bakers Trap
Dr. Bernstein 'At-A-Glance' Printable
5) ThRee CRUCIAL Steps to Success
The Commitment Mindset
Questions to Ask Yourself
6) Insider tips and tricks
- Insulin, Metformin, Consistency & Corrections
Blood Sugar Tracking, Graphs & How to Improve Your Results
Additional Resources, Low Carb Recipe Guide, Shopping List
Continuing on Your Low Carb Journey
7) PLUS Community access, ONLINE support & Personal Q&A
- Questions & Discussion on every lesson
- Access our Private Facebook Support for course participants
"Lisa has been a valuable, positive voice on my journey to better blood sugar management. What makes her a great coach is how she helps me outline my personal goals and uncover practical ways to achieve them. Lisa is not only knowledgable about low carb eating and Dr Bernstein’s recommendations, she has Type 1 diabetes and is a participating resource in the diabetes community. Her career is dedicated to helping other individuals with diabetes gain control of their health - which leads to greater quality of life and happiness! I am so thankful for Lisa’s accountability, understanding, and empathic coaching." - L.D., Chicago, IL USA
"Thank you very much to Lisa La Nasa of diaVerge for helping me to problem-solve and get my blood sugar numbers under control. I am no longer experiencing twice-daily hypoglycemia and I feel much better. She helped me adjust protein levels and gave me questions to ask my doctor about new insulin options. Lisa keeps me accountable to what I say I'm going to do, and I don't feel so alone with diabetes anymore." - D.S., Minneapolis, MN USA
Join the many thousands of people who are already using the low carb lifestyle to help manage diabetes. Cut through the trial and error to learn what works, and how you can make low carb a sustainable lifestyle change.
To Express Our Thanks:
- We're offering this course at a low price of $55. Similar hands-on coaching/informational programs sell for hundreds of dollars.
- Access this course for life. Come back and review specific lessons whenever needed
- Receive access to our exclusive diaVerge Course Community on Facebook where you can ask specific questions, receive support, access the most updated materials/ebooks, and receive personalized recommendations from Lisa La Nasa, founder of diaVerge Diabetes (including FREE Personalized Food Assessment for a limited time!)
- Complete this course content & final survey, to be entered to win a FREE 1-to-1 Diabetes Wellness Coaching session with diaVerge. One winner will be drawn monthly for the remainder of 2018 (8 winners in all)
- Receive the first invitations to take part in our upcoming courses to be released September & December 2018 (for 25% off!)
- PLUS receive $50 off of a personalized "Low Carb Kick-Start" 1-on-1 Coaching Package
If you love videos, activities & Practical everyday tips, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Real Life Low Carb includes video explanations, written training, additional resources, and PDF exercises so you can get the most out of your small investment. For only $55, this course will change your life!
Click the button below to register for 'Real Life Low Carb. YOur health is worth $55:
The best part is: You can take this course at your convenience!
No more having to get up at the crack of dawn, trying to complete a course on someone else's schedule, over your lunch hour, or after the kids are in bed. Wherever you are in the world, this course will fit YOUR schedule!
Once you sign up, you'll automatically receive email access to the course Content. Then you can begin the course when & where it's convenient for you.
Sign up now to take part in this course that can help you take control of diabetes through 'Real Life Low Carb!"
We've pulled ALL the common questions that we receive during personal coaching sessions (and common pitfalls that people experience) to put together this course curriculum.
The goal of diaVerge Diabetes is to teach the ground-breaking low carb diabetes management techniques pioneered by Dr. Richard K. Bernstein, in a practical, real-world, understandable format.
It's easy to find information on the technical aspect of low carb, but much of the emotional aspect of low carb is missed. We explore why you want to make a change, how to create a lasting mindset shift, how to keep your commitment long after the excitement is gone and forever put your rollercoaster blood sugar swings behind you.
Low carb is work. This is not a magic cure but it IS worth it.
Here's your opportunity to learn all the info from our personalized coaching sessions in a fraction of the time, and at a fraction of the price. Register now and you'll have a spot in our brand-new course, "Real Life Low Carb"
Thanks for taking the first step and joining us here. We're in this together!
Who IS LIsa La Nasa?
Founder of diaVerge Diabetes in 2015
Type 1 diabetes since 2002
Low Carb Diabetes Wellness Coach
AADE Diabetes Paraprofessional Level 2
( Plus: mom, wife, 'real food' advocate, fitness enthusiast, lifelong learner, world traveler & coffee fanatic)
To learn more:
- My personal journey from sickness, depression & blame, to health and vitality, please read more here.
- The purpose of diaVerge Diabetes, read our manifesto here.
- diaVerge philanthropy & the diabetes non-profits that we support, check out our announcement here.